Randy H. Gugino has been in private practice since 1980. During this time, Mr. Gugino has helped many area residents address and manage a wide of legal matters. A native Western New Yorker, Mr. Gugino, has worked in the Western New York Court System for over 30 years. Mr Gugino is familiar with the judges, and procedures necessary to expedite your legal matter and achieve your goals. . He has the legal knowledge required to resolve these issues in a sound manner. When you work with Mr. Gugino, you not only receive personal attention and guidance, but the highest level of integrity and respect.
Mr. Gugino understands that the current economic crisis can impact virtually every aspect of your life. Whether you are buying or selling a home, planning your estate or involved in an emotional matrimonial break up, Randy H. Gugino dedicates himself to ensuring your legal solutions are effective under the most current laws.
A commitment to community involvement in Buffalo
Committed to family values, Mr. Gugino finds it important to be involved with both his family and the community. For years, he and his family have volunteered to work on build sites in Buffalo for Habitat for Humanity. Mr. Gugino also has a personal commitment to Roswell for their outstanding research, care and support that they provide to the Buffalo community. For years, Mr. Gugino and his family have participated in fund raising for Roswell and have also participated as a family team in the Ride for Roswell.
Dedicated to clients’ concerns in Buffalo and Western New York
When a legal issue interrupts your life, the Law Offices of Randy H. Gugino is ready to give you dedicated legal assistance. Let our experience work for you. To schedule a free, no obligation, initial consultation with attorney Randy Gugino, contact us today online or by phone at (716) 833-8455. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5:15 p.m., with appointments till 7:00 p.m. Saturdays appointments are available between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Our Buffalo Law Offices are conveniently located at 2140 Eggert Road and 1299 Union Road.
- Law Clerk; Honorable Frank Sedita, Buffalo City Court Justice, 1978-9
- Law Clerk; Carl Paladino, Esq., and Kevin Dillon, Esq., 1980
- Associate attorney; Carl Paladino, Esq., 1980
- Associate attorney; Kevin Dillon, Esq., 1980
- Private practitioner, 1980- – present
- Adjunct Professor, Bryant & Stratton College, 2009-10 ◦Office Management
- New York, 1980
- J.D., University of Baltimore Law School, 1978
- B.A., Niagara University, 1976
- New York State Bar Association, 1980-present
- Erie County Bar Association, 1980 – present ◦Real Estate Committee, 1980 – present