How To Deal With Domestic Violence?
- You should immediately contact an Attorney if you are a victim of Domestic Abuse
- There are a variety of options available, including Family Court
- If you have suffered Domestic Abuse, it is likely that you or someone else in your family will also suffer it
- Family Court will have your Partner come to court, and answer how this situation came about
- You can file a complaint to the Police against the abuser, which can turn into Criminal Charges
- Some Criminal Charges include violations, misdemeanors, and felonies