How To Deal With Domestic Violence?

  • You should immediately contact an Attorney if you are a victim of Domestic Abuse
  • There are a variety of options available, including Family Court
  • If you have suffered Domestic Abuse, it is likely that you or someone else in your family will also suffer it
  • Family Court will have your Partner come to court, and answer how this situation came about
  • You can file a complaint to the Police against the abuser, which can turn into Criminal Charges
  • Some Criminal Charges include violations, misdemeanors, and felonies

This video was provided by Randy Gugino, one of our Criminal Defense Lawyers.