Buffalo Family Law Attorney Discusses Not Paying Court Ordered Child Support

As an experienced Buffalo Family Law Attorney, I answered many questions regarding child support.

  • You are able to file a petition in Family Court in order to have the enforcement proceedings put in place.

Do you have questions about child support? Contact experienced Buffalo Family Law Attorney Randy Gugino for guidance

This educational video was brought to you by Randy Gugino, experienced Buffalo Family Law Attorney.