Buffalo Child Support Lawyer Discusses Filing Child Support if Your Spouse Lives in Another State

As a skilled Buffalo Child Support Lawyer, I am often asked about how to file for child support.

  • You must file for NYS in Family Court.
  • Both parties will be able to present their in the two different courts.

If you have questions about Child Support, Contact experienced Buffalo Child Support Lawyer Randy Gugino for guidance

This educational video was brought to you by Randy Gugino, experienced Buffalo Child Support Lawyer.