Buffalo Child Custody Lawyer Discusses Relocating to a Different State

I am often asked by clients as an experienced Buffalo Child Custody Lawyer if you can relocate to another state if you have sole custody of your children.

  • You must speak with your former spouse to agree on the move.
  • If the parties do not agree, then you will have to go to court to discuss your reasons for moving.
  • The court will review if the move for the child is beneficial or not.

Are you trying to move to another state with your children if you have sole custody?  Contact experienced Buffalo Child Custody Lawyer Randy Gugino for guidance.

This educational video was brought to you by Randy Gugino, experienced Buffalo Child Custody Lawyer.