Providing Buffalo Residents with Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Solutions since 1980
- Have you been receiving harassing phone calls from debtors?
- Are your wages being garnished?
- Are you facing foreclosure proceeding or auto repossession?
If so, contact dedicated Buffalo Bankruptcy Attorney Randy Gugino. With over 30 years of experience helping residents throughout Western New York, he can customize a solution to help you eliminate debt and end creditor abuse.
Contact our Buffalo Law Office today for a free initial consultation. We can provide the guidance and solutions you need to help get you back on a path to financial stability.
What is Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
Chapter 7 bankruptcy is best suited to individuals who have accumulated significant debt and have little or no income. When you file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Buffalo, you wipe the slate clean — all your non-exempt debts are removed. Chapter 7 is also known as liquidation bankruptcy because some of your property may be sold or liquidated in order to pay back your creditors.
Is it faster to file a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
Yes. Debts are usually discharged quicker over a shorter period of time with a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy than a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.
Why should I choose Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
At the Law Offices of Randy H. Gugino, bankruptcy attorney Randy Gugino can explain the advantages and disadvantages of each type of bankruptcy to find the option best suited to you.
Below are some of the reasons to choose a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy allows you to protect your home and assets.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy allows you to protect your retirement plan.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy allows you to discharge credit card and medical debt.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy helps to stop harassing phone calls.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy can help save your house by stopping foreclosure proceedings.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy can stop property repossessions.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy can help protect against wage deductions or garnishment.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy can prevent creditors from freezing your bank accounts.
Learn More About How You Can Benefit From Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. Click Here To Schedule Your Free, No Obligation, Initial Consultation.