Are you buying or selling real estate in Buffalo? Read these 4 real estate tips for guidance, then give our office a call to get started on your case.
- The biggest mistake is immediately likely a house before knowing its value.
- The property could be subject to sinkholes or even located in a bad neighborhood.
2. Common Issues Arising In Real Estate Transactions
- One common issue is being able to coordinate the transactions.
- It is very important to communicate the process of your transactions to ensure everyone is on the same page.
3. Issues That Need to be Addressed by the Seller in a Real Estate Agreement of Sale
- It is important to make sure your realtor is looking at all the available offers and negotiating the best price possible.
4. How Long It Usually Takes To Close On A House
- A closing will usually occur within 60 days of entering into a Contract of Sale.
- This Contract has a period in which the buyer must obtain the financing, which is 30-45 days after the contract is signed.
- This is only a target date; Your closing can be a bit before or after the date targeted.
This article including the 4 real estate tips was provided by Randy H. Gugino, an experienced Buffalo Real Estate Attorney. If you have questions about real estate common mistakes, transactions, or the closing timeframe, we would be happy to help. Please contact our office at (716) 517-4001 for a free initial consultation. Let our 30+ years of experience work for you.
Like us on Facebook