Are you going through the divorce process and have questions? Check out these 3 commonly asked divorce questions, then call our office today.
- Calling the attorney, and just having a brief conversation can go a long way.
- Make sure the attorney is communicating with you, and you and your spouse are on the same page.
2. How Long Can a Divorce Take?
- It depends on the circumstances of each individual case.
- A case can take 2 to 3 months, or even 6 months.
3. How Should I Respond If I get Served Divorce Papers?
- It could be a number of things, such as a Summons with Notice, Action for Divorce.
- The best option is to speak with an attorney to make sure there is no misunderstanding on what you have been served.
If you have been going through the divorce process and have questions about these 3 commonly asked divorce questions, contact the experienced Buffalo Divorce Attorney Randy Gugino for guidance.
Like us on Facebook