Are you going through the divorce process and have questions about child support? Check out these 3 child support facts, then give our Buffalo office a call.
- For the most part, these activities will be part of the child support.
- You will have to find a situation where there can be educational needs that are necessary.
2. Not Paying Court Ordered Child Support
- You are able to file a petition in Family Court in order to have the enforcement proceedings put in place.
3. Modifying a Support Obligation if a Child Changes Residency
- It is possible to go to court, and change arrangements with regard to child support.
If you have any questions about these 3 child support facts, Contact experienced Buffalo Child Support Attorney Randy Gugino for guidance.
Like us on Facebook