Buffalo Bankruptcy Lawyer
We are a Debt Relief Agency—Bankruptcy May be the Solution
- DO NOT allow your mortgage to go into foreclosure
- DO NOT use your Retirement Benefits to pay creditors
- DO NOT allow creditors’ harassment to threaten your health and wellbeing
- DO NOT pay money to debt relief companies that only pretend to help you
For the Buffalo bankruptcy attorneys at the Law Offices of Randy H. Gugino, debt relief and bankruptcy are areas of primary focus. Over the past 30 years, Buffalo bankruptcy attorney Randy H. Gugino has helped thousands of families get out of debt, find financial relief and get a fresh start. We also offer debt relief in the following areas:
- Wages garnished
- Mortgage foreclosure
- Automobile repossession
- Bank accounts seized
- Judgments against you
- Protect retirement benefits
- Harassing phone calls
It’s not easy when you’re being overwhelmed by debt. We can help!
As a bankruptcy lawyer in Buffalo, Randy H. Gugino guides and advises his clients through the entire process. His Buffalo bankruptcy law firm helps determine if filing for bankruptcy is the best option—or if another form of debt relief is appropriate.
In 2005, bankruptcy laws dramatically changed with new regulation, exemptions and filing requirements. This led other bankruptcy attorneys in Buffalo to find different areas of the law to service. Randy Gugino became more knowledgeable and proficient with the new bankruptcy laws, which prompted him to become one of the leading bankruptcy lawyers in Western New York. Mr. Gugino’s experience and background with bankruptcy law can help you make the right decision and move towards a financially sound future.
A bankruptcy attorney who focuses on the issues of families and businesses in Buffalo
In debt? The Law Offices of Randy Gugino can help get you through this difficult time.
With tightened credit requirements, small family businesses are facing an increased rate of financial uncertainty. It is critical for Buffalo bankruptcy lawyers to understand the crossover between the financial struggles of both businesses and families in the current uncertain economy. When bankruptcy is the best option, we help you choose the right form of bankruptcy for the benefit of both your business and your family. Bankruptcy attorney Randy H. Gugino provides comprehensive guidance to both businesses and families through the following forms of bankruptcy:
- Chapter 7. Available to both individuals and businesses, Chapter 7 is often called liquidation because it attempts to sell off many assets to pay off some outstanding unsecured debt before discharging all debt allowed under the law.
- Chapter 11. Although individuals can file Chapter 11, it is more commonly used for companies that want to continue operations and negotiate new terms that enable them to pay off outstanding debt. It is often called restructuring because of the negotiation of new terms.
- Chapter 13. This form of bankruptcy is available to individuals only. Chapter 13 is often referred to as wage earners bankruptcy because it offers an opportunity specifically for individuals who are earning an income to restructure their debt and pay it off under new terms—typically over a five-year period. When individuals meet the requirements for Chapter 13, they can emerge with more of their assets as they start a debt-free new life.
Contact us for a free consultation
It costs nothing to schedule an initial meeting to learn your legal options. Call the Law Offices of Randy H. Gugino today at 716.803.8715 or contact us online.